Dungeons & Dragons 3.5: Battlerager Class

I have read a couple of books by R.A. Salvatore. He is a master in describing new archetypes when it comes to heroes. The most famous one of course being Drizzt himself. But he doesn’t leave it at that. While Bruenor, Wulfgar, Catti-brie and Regis are cool enough, some of the side characters are even cooler! I’m thinking of Pwent specifically. He’s the man, I’ll tell ye! Anyway, I’ve wanted to play a Pwent for some time now, but all the battlerager classes out there just don’t cut it. There was but one PrC that came close to my actual picture of Pwent, namely this one. So, I started to work on my own one. I wanted to create a real battlerager, something entirely different from a barbarian, though it has some abilities in common. A battlerager isn’t a one way mean machine, he has a couple of tricks up his sleeves too! And the great way that a battlerager wears his armor is so specific, that some new rules had to be invented for the purpose of conveying that feeling. And so, here it is!

Class: The Battlerager

Enjoy the read and let me know how the battlerager fitted into your campaign.

14 Responses to “Dungeons & Dragons 3.5: Battlerager Class”

1. Rense says:

This is a nasty little bugger! I’ve always liked the stories you told about Battleragers, but now you’ve really brought them to life! Not only did you adapt some existing rules, but, as you indicate yourself, you wrote some new rules!

It would be fun to try some of those Battlerager tactics! They truly appear frantic. Oh, and scary as an opponent.

2. FdKl says:

Где-то на форуме http://internet-forum.su/ видел инфу на эту тему

3. drew says:

I just finished the drizzt series and I play D&D and thought about making a battlerager class for games at home. The class you made is very good but I worried it might be overpowered. After looking over it, I think itll work. ty

4. admin says:

Thanks! I have one character playtesting the Battlerager too. It’s great fun :D

5. Uta says:

I see you don’t monetize your site, i think there is
    one opportunity to earn additional money on your website, search in google for; idol4jp makes
    money

6. Being tv mounting in guthrie the most useful tool in assessing the value
    of your garden to easily wear away under the category of commercial structures with variety of vintage rugs and stains.
    Don’t forget, a willingness to ask to check them out.
    Growing up, the various kinds of electrical
    installation, so that tv mounting in guthrie Home Video in Guthrie past 3 years.

7. golf courses says:

Thanks for finally writing about > What’s On My Mind.
    » Dungeons & Dragons 3.5: Battlerager
    Class < Liked it!

8. Online poker rules in all states requires that iPoker sites have software put in that look for particular abnormalities in the play of their gamers.

9. Best drones says:

If you have got any considerations about drones being utilized in your space, either from a
    security or privacy perspective, contact your
    native police on a hundred and one.

10. India says:

Here is my site: best place to buy engagement ring
    - India

11. Julian says:

Hello to every one, the contents present at this
    web page are truly amazing for people experience, well, keep
    up the good work fellows.

12. Jeff says:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about book download.
    Regards

13. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either created myself or
    outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all
    over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from
    being stolen? I’d certainly appreciate it.

14. Kenny says:

fantastic issues altogether, you just received a emblem new reader.
    What could you recommend about your put up that you made a few days ago?

Any sure?